Welcome and introduction

Welcome to Uncle Anhs' advice about healthy living.

I am concerned with natural healthy organic practices. For example I do not use the complicated chemical products for hair or teeth sold in the supermarket. I believe that using these chemicals actually cause hair whitening and falling out in the case of shampoos. In the case of toothpaste I have noticed that people still get cavities and browning of the teeth. I do not brush my teeth. Often I just brush and massage my gums. The accidental brushing of my teeth when I brush my gums is enough. I have noticed that when I stopped using the commercial products that my teeth have grown. This is because I am not exposed to the flouride.
I some times file my teeth down to stop them getting in the way of my chewing.

For recipes that I use to clean my body see my other blog:
https://www.UncleAnhsVeganRecipes.blogspot.com

I do not use soap to clean my skin. The water in Melbourne is clean enough. Also lathering up with modified fat is not my idea of clean.

Thank you for reading my ideas. Hope they help you in being healthy.



Notice about cookies: This blog is powered by Google. Google uses cookies for internet maintenance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Doctors": your enemy.